“Those first steps leave footprints on your heart forever.”
Here at Tiny Toes, we want to help you commemorate these special moments in style. Our Online Baby Boutique has been in the pipeline for several years – but as an independent, family-owned business, the road hasn’t been easy. The COVID-19 lockdown motivated us to finally take the leap into making our vision of Tiny Toes into a reality. We’re confident that Tiny Toes can help your newborn thrive.
We sell premium, handmade baby shoes to help your baby’s feet develop. We all know pre-walker shoes are essential for the healthy development of baby’s feet – but that doesn’t mean they have to be boring! Not only do our baby booties motivate your baby to start walking more, but they are effortlessly soft and undeniably elegant. We have a baby shoe for every occasion, and the quality of our product means you won’t be having to buy another pair anytime soon! (Unless, of course, you want your little one to have the option between our stylish Humpty Tot shoe or cutesy Muffet Tot!)
Our collection is full of creative classic designs that will reflect your baby’s budding personality. Comprised of five different shoes in a variety of colours, your baby boy or baby girl will be taking their first steps in the safest way they can. Made with love in every stitch, our tiny shoes fit Tiny Toes perfectly. Their lightweight and breathable design will leave your baby being the talk of the playpark – and the fact they are super easy to take on and off mean they won’t be a hassle for you, either! We have shoes for every part of your baby’s walking journey, from newborn to toddler, from crawling to walking.
Tiny Toes may be the best-looking baby shoes out there, but we aren’t style without substance – far from it, in fact. We care about your little ones feet, and our shoes are specially designed to help your child crawl and learn to walk. When your baby wears high quality shoes like ours, they will:
• Benefit from protection against dirt and bacteria on the ground, lowering their chances of illness
• Make it easier for your child to grip the floor while learning to walk.
• Have properly secured feet when learning to walk outside, which encourages effective bone development and stability
• Accommodate better foot alignment
• Experience less cuts and grazes due to added protection against rough surfaces and objects like stones and glass
• Influence your baby’s fine motor skills
• Feel more confident when walking outdoors
• Be the coolest looking baby in the play pen!
Come along with Tiny Toes
At Tiny Toes, we want to be part of you and your baby’s story. Share your baby’s reaction to their Tiny Toes by tagging us @tinytoeskids on social media.